Manual Testing Training Course Content
About Manual Testing
- Introduction to Manual Testing
- Introduction to Company
- Working on Project and Assignment
Manual Testing Fundamental
- Importance of Testing & purpose behind Manual Testing?
- Error, Bug, Defects, and Causes of Defects
- Types of Risks or From where do Defects and failures arise?
- What is Quality
- Types of Defects
About The Process
- Defects Identification
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Principles/Rule of Manual testing
- When to Start & Stop Testing
- Difference Between QA & QC
- What is the myth of testing?
About Manual Testing
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Waterfall Model or linear-sequential life cycle model
- Iterative model
- Incremental model
Increment Model Types
- Agile model & Scrum Model
- Big Bang Model
- RAD Model
- Software Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- V Model
- Hybrid Model
About Software Testing Life Cycle
- STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
- What is a Defect Life Cycle (DLC) or a Bug life cycle (BLC) in software testing?
Software Testing Types
- Manual Testing OR BlackBox Testing
- Automation Testing OR White Box Testing
- Grey Box Testing
- VERIFICATION(Static Testing)
- VALIDATION(Dynamic Testing)
Types Or Levels Of Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Unit Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Component testing or module and program testing
- Regression & Retesting
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta (Pre-Release) Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Non-functionality Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Soak Testing
- Spike Testing
- Volumn Testing
- UI Testing
- Usability Testing
- Security Testing
- Browser Compatibility testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Compatibility Testing
About Test case Process
- What is a Test Case? Why do we write Test Cases? Structure of a Test Case Sheet with Live Example
- How to Write Testcase
- Practice In Live task
Tracking Of Bugs
- What is a Bug Report & Bugsheet?
- Bug Management With Sheet & Management Tool
- How to Improve the Quality of Software by Bug Reporting
- Severity & Priority of Bugs
Matrix (Requirements Traceability Matrix)
- Forward traceability
- Backward or reverse traceability
- Bi-directional traceability
Test Case Design Techniques
- Peer review
- Informal Reviews
- Technical Reviews
- Dynamic Techniques
- Equivalence Class Partition
- Boundary Value Analysis(BVA)
- Decision Table
- State Transition Technique
- Graph-Based Methods
- Comparison Testing
How to do Website Testing FOr Functional & UI
- Check OS Compatibility
- Check Browser Compatibility
- Check Device Compatibility in Android & iOS
Mobile App Testing (With Live Project)
- The practice of iOS Application
- The practice of Android Application
Basics of Security & Database Testing
- Ways of Security Testing
- How to do Database Testing
Theory & Practical Examination
We Can Also Customize Course Content As Per Your Need.
Can I get a free demo lecture before joining your institute?
Sure,you can attend free demo lectures.
Can I pay fees through EMI?
Yes, You Can Pay Fees Via EMI.
Are you providing weekend training?
Yes. On every Saturday and alternate Sunday morning I have batches for developers who want to learn on weekend.
Can you provide a Certificate after training completion?
Yes,We will give a Certificate.
Can you adjust timings for my Training session?
Sure we can adjust training session as per your requirement.