Digital Marketing Overview
In the modern era of technology digital marketing is in trend. In a very short period of time digital marketing leave significant influence on people. Even right now so many institutes have introduced digital marketing in their curriculum. So, as an emerging profession digital marketing is the best choice for IT as well as Non – IT people.
Digital Marketing Training Course Content
Introduction to SEO
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Types of Search Engine Optimization
- Why you need Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Basics
- Major Search Engines and Directories
- How Search Engine Works
- What is Page rank?
- Website Architecture
- What is Domain name?
- What is Hosting?
- Dealing with Crawlers
Keyword Research and Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Finding appropriate Keywords
- Keywords Planner
- High and low Competition keywords
- Others tools for keyword
On Page Optimization
- How to write title of a Page
- Why Description is important?
- Where and how to use Keywords
- Optimize Anchor Tag
- Image optimization
- Header / Footer
- Importance of Headings
- Creating Robots File
- Creating Sitemaps
- Content Optimization
- HTML and CSS Validation
- Canonical error Implementation
- Keyword Density
- Use of synonyms
- How to use Spinner for creating Optimized Content.
Off Page Optimization
- What is Directory and how to submit a website to different directories?
- Why Blogs are best for SEO and how to write effective blog?
- How to write and submit Articles to different websites?
- Video Submissions
- How to use Classifieds for creating back links and getting business.
- How to use Forums
- Link Building
- Business Listing to top page rank websites
- Adding Google Map
- Back links from Guest Postings
- Using Social media for getting back links and traffic
- Different bookmarking websites
- Different source for getting backlinks
- Local business listing on Google and Bing
Social media and Link Building
- Using Google+ for back links and visitors
- Creating Facebook business page
- Using StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Redit, Tumblr, Twitter, Diigo, Delicious
- YouTube &Vimeo for SEO
- Brand impressions and offers using social media
- How to get Facebook likes, Twitter followers, YouTube subscriber, Google+ followers and many more
Website Analysis Tools
- Search Engine Submission
- Google Webmaster Tools for complete website analysis
- Google analytic tool to generate detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales.
- Bing Webmaster tool for analysis
- Check for broken links
SEO for CMS based Websites
- Different Plugins for SEO in WordPress
- Image optimization using plugin
- Creation of sitemap and robots.txt using Plugins
- Integrating Google Analytics and Google Webmaster on WordPress website
- Social sharing plugin in WordPress for getting more visitors and backlinks
- Plugin for Checking broken links
Latest SEO Techniques, Tools
- Understanding Search Engine Algorithms
- Google Trends
- Page Speed Insights
- Google Alerts
- Google Places for Business
- Latest SEO Tools
- Keyword tool (http://keywordtool.io/)
- Detect Duplicate Content using Copyscape
- AdWords basics
- How AdWords works
- Create ads and campaigns
- Search Network
- Display Network
- Search Network with Display Select – All features
- Ad extensions
- Choose where and when ads appear
- Account administration and security
- Ads and approvals
- Campaign settings
- Budgets and bids
- Ad Placement on Website
- Reach your audience
- Track sales and other conversions
- Payment Methods and Setting
Social Media Optimization
- Build your reputation
- Encourage more engagement, sharing & reciprocate
- How to drive traffic to your web site
- RSS Feed
- Social news
- Bookmarking sites
- Social media sites
- Blogging sites
- Video site
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Design and Functionality
- Email List Building and Capture Page Design
- Email Optimization and Testing
- Email Deployment
- Email blast
- Check your open rates, click-through-rates, unsubscribe rates, conversion rates, and bounce rates
- Basics of Affiliate Marketing
- Types of Affiliate
- Join an affiliate program
- Building a niche website
- Drive targeted traffic to your website using SEO
- Reports and tracking
- Competitor pages rank analysis
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Competitor backlinks analysis
- Competing Content Comparison
We Can Also Customize Course Content As Per Your Need.
Can I get a free demo lecture before joining your institute?
Sure,you can attend free demo lectures.
Can I pay fees through EMI?
Yes, You Can Pay Fees Via EMI.
Are you providing weekend training?
Yes. On every Saturday and alternate Sunday morning I have batches for developers who want to learn on weekend.
Can you provide a Certificate after training completion?
Yes,We will give a Certificate.
Can you adjust timings for my Training session?
Sure we can adjust training session as per your requirement.